• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor accomendation for single buns

Rose

Mama Doe
I just want to get some ideas for when molly will have to go outside :(, i want to make it fantastic for her with lots of things to do etc

Could you please post pics of your out door accommodation for single buns please i really appreciate it :wave:

I haven't got any pics hon, I have a double decker hutch in the garage for bedtime and a big run from zooplus with a little hutch for the daytime.

sorry i dont have single buns... mine just have a hutch in the garage a tunnel leading out of it and then they have the run of the whole garden :love:

Sorry I haven't seen any of your other posts but does she have to be alone? Outdoor buns really do need a friend as it can be quite lonely?

Sorry I haven't seen any of your other posts but does she have to be alone? Outdoor buns really do need a friend as it can be quite lonely?

Molly and Jacks bonded has not work, tried many times but she is terrifed of Jack and i dont want stress her out so i may try or see if i can get someone to do it in the future. Because of lack space one of them is going to have to be moved in the garden and i have chosen Molly because she is more street wise then Jack and is scared of nothing. I feel really really bad about it but i am going to spend loads of time with her but unfortunalty i am not allowed to get any more rabbits and i cant really afford another at the moment because of lack of hours at work. I do really feel terrible about it.

Back