• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video Clip of Rosie Having Fun

Rosie Rabbit

Mama Doe
I don't post pics of Rosie nearly often enough, and since my OH has spent today sorting out old video clips on the computer, I found this vid which I thought I'd let you all see.

It was taken in our old house and is probably about a year old, but it makes me smile - hope you like it too. :D

What a happy little bun.

Is'nt she lovely! Such a happy little bun hopping and binkying around. I think she's great and such a natural in front of a camera.:D

Aww... she's so lovely. :love: Typical bunny being fascinated by a closed door too! :roll: :lol:

Was that before her eyes deteriorated?

Thank you :wave:

Aww... she's so lovely. :love: Typical bunny being fascinated by a closed door too! :roll: :lol:

Was that before her eyes deteriorated?

Oh yes, show Rosie a closed door, and she'll show you determination :roll: :lol: That was our bedroom, and she knew she wasn't allowed in there. She would scrabble and chew at the door if she thought we weren't looking.

Yes, she still had her pre-cataract eyes there. :( Actually, I think she was blind in her right eye at that point, but the left one was fine. Even though she has no sight now, she still dashes about, but probably not quite as much as she's doing here.

aww shes gorgeous...like my bif a bit...:love:

oh helen im so sorry..how did i miss shed gone blind:shock::(

shes a beautiful bunny make no mistake xx

Back