• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rexy family with added baby buns (from Fat Fluffs RR)

SophieM

Warren Scout
Heya, well I thought that I would introduce the new rabbit invasion at Kenilworth fostering HQ. Fat Fluffs rescued a whole rex family mid February that I previously presented. We thought that mummy Dora would be pregnant again as she had been for a long time with daddy Rory. She indeed gave birth 26 days ago. Unfortunately 4 little ones didn't make it :cry:. That is why I did not post earlier. But after plenty of care and attention from both Martin and I, the four little survivors are going strong.
They are completely crazy and running around like mad fluff balls now.
I "think" that there are two boys (dark grey and light grey) and two girls (brown and light grey). We call the lighter greys the twins as we don't succeed to differentiate them, they even have the same weight!

Anyway enough chatter, here are the little mites:
(Dunno how I got them all in one spot, they just do not stop moving!!)
DSC02090.jpg

How to sneak a little bit of milk before mummy runs away, pure bliss :love:
DSC02172.jpg

Cutie
DSC02128.jpg

Little munchers
DSC02255.jpg

DSC02252.jpg

DSC02256.jpg

Yipeeeeeeeeee
DSC02253.jpg

Still very tiny when in proportion to the hands
DSC02254.jpg

Fostering bunnies is so hard sometimes :love::love:

Last edited:
I just cannot get over how cute they are!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock: Please, please bundle them all up & send them up to me :love::love::love::love::love:

Adorable. Poor mummy must be exhausted.

Indeed but at least this is the very last litter she is having. We are waiting for these babes to be old enough and she is going to see the vet. Daddy has already been done for a long time so no risk anymore.

So Cute and sweet and Rexy:love:
And And And Ive got very deeeep pockets with zips on so they wont escape :D

I cant believe what Ive been missing out on all these years before I was introduced to Bunnydom!

I taught them to open zippers from pockets too, they are really gifted :lol:
They are 26 days old now so just under 4 weeks, they grow so fast it is quite amazing. I think they are standard rexes, daddy is not the biggest bun but very handsome. And they are also the most friendly interactive buns.
I think Chloe will have a hard time getting them out of my foster grip :oops:.

We think that we succeeded to differenciate the twins tonight!! One is developping a little gingerish neck colour :)

Anyway just a little pic. So small and already so disapproving!!!
DSC02139.jpg

Awwww - they are gorgeous - so sorry I didn't get the chance to pop round and visit yesterday :(

Well, you had other preoccupations :(. I am sure that they will still be around for a few more days so just tell me when you want to pop round and we'll get the little army out. I am now nearly pretty sure there are two boys and two girls as I thought before :love:. And they have very sharp claws ouch, and they also squeeze through the bars of my playpen/garden delimitation!!!

Back