• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mowgli's fur

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
as some will know his kidneys are failing, i have to clean his bottom end everymorning, he is moulting as most bunnies are now but he is bald around hos privates and his back legs, he doesn't have a fluffy tail anymore its just his skin and bit of fur on it and on his back near hs bum he is bald too :cry::cry:, it isn't red or ithcy he's just bald, i pick him up and feel sad:cry: though he is still happy, his bald bits are very warm today

as some will know his kidneys are failing, i have to clean his bottom end everymorning, he is moulting as most bunnies are now but he is bald around hos privates and his back legs, he doesn't have a fluffy tail anymore its just his skin and bit of fur on it and on his back near hs bum he is bald too :cry::cry:, it isn't red or ithcy he's just bald, i pick him up and feel sad:cry: though he is still happy, his bald bits are very warm today

Bless little Mowgli :love: he is getting lots of love and cuddles from you so I'm sure you're the one making him even happier :)

We still have Rosie and Mowglis pictures in store on the flip up barkers and I always like to know how he's getting on. I'm sorry he's having troubles ((hugs)) xx

They're a gorgeous pair :)

We still have Rosie and Mowglis pictures in store on the flip up barkers and I always like to know how he's getting on. I'm sorry he's having troubles ((hugs)) xx

They're a gorgeous pair :)

:wave: thanks mowgli would love to know he's still on display :D:wave:
im glad rosie has been reunited with him now though after spring fever since january she is now calm and both in love :love:

glad they are both back together!:love:
mowgli's condition sounds very normal to me and i wouldn't worry about the baldness too much. My guinea pig is the same. As longs as it's not sore then he shouldn't mind at all just make sure he doesn't sit on wet grass, he might get a cold bum:lol:

Back