• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Grass For The Wee Men (Patience Is A Virtue!!)

CHH

Warren Scout
As we now have four mouths to feed we thought we should get more grass.

So.........

Can't wait, won't wait.......

DSCF6832%20(Small).JPG

Up come the slabs.......

DSCF6833%20(Small).JPG

Everyone's happy........

DSCF6836%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6837%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6838%20(Small).JPG

DSCF6839%20(Small).JPG

awww how cute! if u dont mind me asking wher did u get ure turf? ive been looking everywhere and no where has any??

Focus sell it too! :wave: I quizzed the staff for 10 minutes over whether it had anything on it and they said not, but just in case I watered it well and gave them a small piece of it the day before I planned to lay it just to make sure it didn't make them poorly :)

It didn't, so the rest went down and they love it :love:

All of your bunnies are just beautiful! :love::love::love:

Only £2 a roll.

Ours was £2.58 a roll :shock: We got 8 rolls and will probably get another 4 this week to square things off.

We can only get 2 at a time this week though as we can't get more than that in the car!!

We borrowed a "proper" car to get the 8 rolls today :lol:

Ours was £2.58 a roll :shock: We got 8 rolls and will probably get another 4 this week to square things off.

We can only get 2 at a time this week though as we can't get more than that in the car!!

We borrowed a "proper" car to get the 8 rolls today :lol:

Was that from B and Q? I know at a certain time of the week they try and sell off the old turf for the new lot to come in maybe I brought it on the right day :lol:. We brought 8 rolls last week as well as we had so many bulbs in the lawn in was impossible to get each one out so we took some turf up and replaced it, after trying to make sure we'd got every bulb. We only took all the flowers out the borders last year and turfed them for the bunnies and had to do it all again near enough this year. Its a good job I love them :love:.

Back