• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for bunnies

milly100

Alpha Buck
Hi,
Im wanting to get my 2 bunnies some new toys. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?? Im going shopping on Wednesday and will be calling into the pound shop. Has any one had anything from there for their bunnies??
Many thanks :wave: x

Bunnies tend to love anything made from cardboard that they can chew! Toilet roll tubes stuffed with hay are good. Plastic dog/baby toys that they can throw or anything wicker that they can destroy. Just make sure anything you buy has no small parts, sharp edges or is painted/coated in anything that they should eat.

Joey likes them chubes the big cardboard tubes, and he loves his ball :lol: Scooch is more of a cardboard box woman :lol: they love towels like bunching them up and stuff

I often find that a cardboard box stuffed with hay is a good move - as long as you don't mind it getting very messy.

Bean and Truffle also LOVE pine cones. They like chewing them and throwing them around the place! You can buy them from hay experts or get some from the forest! However, make sure you throughly wash them and then put them in the oven - not sure on specific instructions though.

currently Bella is going mental with an easter egg box stuffed with hay and pellets. she's been going at it for an hour or so!! also, empty egg cartons filled with veg to fling around. and tissue boxes filled with hay. (nice and cheap in this house!:lol:)

i think xmissysjx got some wicker fence type things from the pound shop that her buns like.

bella's favourite bought toy is the ka-bob, the skewer you can hang from the top of their cage, Bella has wooden blocks and veg on hers.it has a little bell on the bottom so when there's no veg left she hits it around to tell me that she wants more!!:lol:

Back