• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit harness/lead

swamp-rabbit

Young Bun
i have a rabbit harness and lead for a small rabbit available if anyone is interested? it is one of the options ones, and it is in extremely good condition. have just had to buy a bigger one as my bunny has now outgrown it!

DSC01178.jpg

looks nice!
i dont use them on mybuns as they have the run of the hole garden and i think it would be unfair to put one on a lead instead of freedom :lol:
i used to have one... but then they got too big and ive lost it :roll:

looks nice!
i dont use them on mybuns as they have the run of the hole garden and i think it would be unfair to put one on a lead instead of freedom :lol:
i used to have one... but then they got too big and ive lost it :roll:

i used to let him run free in garden, but recently a big cat has been on the prowl, :shock: so wanted to make sure i could get hold of him quicker than the cat in case of emergency!!! he will be getting a nice new run soon so lead will be back in storage. :)
i would much rather let him have the garden to himself, but i have seen what cats can do to bunnies! :?:roll:

i used to let him run free in garden, but recently a big cat has been on the prowl, :shock: so wanted to make sure i could get hold of him quicker than the cat in case of emergency!!! he will be getting a nice new run soon so lead will be back in storage. :)
i would much rather let him have the garden to himself, but i have seen what cats can do to bunnies! :?:roll:

oh no! damn cat :censored::(
We have a dog so cats know not to come into the garden... however they do like to sit up on the garage roof watching our birds :censored:
:wave:

Back