• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H TV Advert at Easter

huppie

Mama Doe
Sorry if this is in the wrong place or has been done before!

What do people think of the P@H advert on ITV1? They show a very pretty rabbit looking through a fence with a cat and a dog. Thye show the rabbits' for sale in the store and a hutch that clearly isn't big enough and of course it is at Easter.

I am severely disgruntled by it and would like to complain to the ASA but I'm not sure whether I am being OTT and silly.

Any thoughts?

Emma

Eugh! People are so stupid!!! Yes lets advertise RABBITS on ...ooh what (stupid) holiday is it? EASTER....

No omg Im so angry!!!:censored: I havnt seen it but when I went in there store on Sat they only had one bunny so I thought they wouldnt be selling many for easter unless all of them had already gone as easter presents:(:(
Its so sad:(

Ive seen it - but Im going to keep quiet as there isnt a soap box big enough for me to stand on right now!!! But Grrrrrrrrrrr:evil::censored::censored::censored:

my mum kept saying there was a real cute add on with a dog bunny an cat peeping thru a fence..said it was pets at home but ive never seen it.but shes a soap watcher so maybe it was always before or during horrornation street?

anyone find it online?

so maybe it was always before or during horrornation street?

Something tells me that wasnt a typo:lol:

It's just a standard TV advert, nothing special for Easter. It's been shown in the North for about 4 months *I think* and has been on in the south for the last Month. The hutch shown in it is a Thistly hall which many people here say is suitable for rabbits and I believe a lot of people have one. The timing of when the advert is on is all down to ITV.

how lovely, gives people enough notice then...gggrrrrrrr

The advert has been on TV for approximately 9 months. It has nothing to do with Easter or any holiday.

As for tiny hutches, the smallest hutch we sell now is 4 x 2 x 2 which is suitable for Guinea pigs.

I work for PAH and if someone has a complaint then I will encourage them to make their concerns known, however I do not see any grounds for complaining regarding the advert.

my mum kept saying there was a real cute add on with a dog bunny an cat peeping thru a fence..said it was pets at home but ive never seen it.but shes a soap watcher so maybe it was always before or during horrornation street?

anyone find it online?

It has nothing to do with Coronation Street and has been on TV for months, and not since 'Leanne' the Dutchie made an appearance.

so maybe it was always before or during horrornation street?

Something tells me that wasnt a typo:lol:

That'll explain why I have never seen it before - I have only seen it recently because I am at the folks and they watch that channel but I never do.

It just seems utterly wrong to advertise animals for sale. :censored: It gives the wrong impression, as does the hutch. grrrr

Back