• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dont if this will work or not but is it worth a try

Rose

Mama Doe
I am tempted to put Jack and Molly out in the garden together of course supervised.

What do you think?

Are they a bonded pair, and have they been out before?? Is your garden bunny escape-proof, and do you have any plants in it that you wouldn't want them to eat...?

It didnt really work again although having was neutral etc, i even made the run smaller. Molly is just terrified of Jack, everytime he would come close she would run away :?

I guess they will stay single for now i was think of maybe trying molly with a rescue bun and keep jack indoor but i really can afford to for a while

It didnt really work again although having was neutral etc, i even made the run smaller. Molly is just terrified of Jack, everytime he would come close she would run away :?

I guess they will stay single for now i was think of maybe trying molly with a rescue bun and keep jack indoor but i really can afford to for a while

have you tried bonding them in a smaller space?
i hope things work out :) xx

Candyfloss is terrified of Dusk, and I put them together and she runs like a maniac and he looks at me as if to say 'what's she doing now'. She has done this with all the other buns she has been bonded with (she bonds, and then divorces a couple of months later). I found car journeys really helped, as well as giving a lot of times where the contents of cages where swapped over, or the bunnies were swapped into the other buns cage, or they were put in adjoining runs so they could be together but not actually together.

Its just a case of finding a way for Molly to not feel scared and threatened and to realise that Jack is safe and will help her keep safe.

Does Molly have a bad past with other rabbits do you know?

Back