• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this normal behaviour?

Naomi&Crumpet

Warren Scout
I have just been watching Honey but I have notice she has recently been licking my suede bean bag she doesn't bite it she just licks it then flops out by it after she has ran round and been binkying what does this mean is it normal for her to lick it? should I stop her?

thank you

I find Scooch licking the most random things she even likes to lick the toilet :shock: (the ceramic part not like the seat!) :lol: I'm pretty sure nothings wrong with her

just googled it, licking things means a sign of affection :lol: so scooch likes the toilet and Honey likes the bean bag :lol::lol: thats made me laugh

just means they like it. matt grooms everything and it's just because he's affectionate! my mum comes round and puts her handbag on the floor and matt runs over and starts grooming it! :love:

my grandma and grandad came round and matt groomed their shoes for them!

he also grooms our clothes and basically everything really!

he used to groom my brothers dressing gown for ages, like half an hour! :lol:

bisc liked the dressing gown aswell. :)

Back