• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies from today of all our bunny brood! Sorry pic heavy!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Not post any pics of all our bunny brood for a while, so thought I'd share 1 or 2.......... pics with you :shock: Apologies for the number of pics, but having so many buns, means lots of pics :oops:

Bracken, Libby, Jake, Tiny Tim & Mimi
DSCF3357.jpg

Eve & Mimi
DSCF3358.jpg

Teddy & Libby
DSCF3363.jpg

Mimi
DSCF3365.jpg

Bracken
DSCF3366.jpg

Tiny Tim & Poppy
DSCF3364.jpg

Arthur & Betsy
DSCF3372.jpg

Noah
DSCF3406.jpg

Archie
DSCF3417.jpg

Toby & Charlotte
DSCF3343.jpg

Ruby & Harry
DSCF3347.jpg

Amber, Ollie & Oscar
DSCF3349.jpg

Libby, Tiny Tim & Poppy
DSCF3351.jpg

Jake, Teddy & Minnie
DSCF3356.jpg

Emily
DSCF3400.jpg

Me & Emily having a kiss
DSCF3402.jpg

And finally Alice & Wilson
DSCF3143.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww all gorgeous

Noah..........................:love: :love: :love:

I thought you'd like Noah Jane :D He's such an adorable bunny - honestly I swear he is human! :shock: He's our only completely free range bunny & thinks nothing of coming to bed at night to sleep between me & Mark :love: I've tried bonding him with other bunnies & he's having none of it! Think he really does prefer human company - oh & the company of our cat Jasper :shock:

I know what you mean :D Amber is our first dutchie & is really beautiful - the pic doesn't do her justice actually - she's got the most stunning blue eyes :love:

Aww, like Ghostie! Proper human blue eyes with no pink :love:
What breed is Mimi? My friend has got a bun like this and we are calling it 'lionhead' but they look special and extra fuzzy!

Aww, like Ghostie! Proper human blue eyes with no pink :love:
What breed is Mimi? My friend has got a bun like this and we are calling it 'lionhead' but they look special and extra fuzzy!

Yep she's got proper blue human eyes - in fact Mimi has got blue eyes too - they are so pretty :love:

Mimi is a lionhead we believe, although she was a stray that was taken into the sanctuary so we can't be certain. Mind you Mark also think's she's part guinea pig & part koala bear :shock::lol::love:

Yep she's got proper blue human eyes - in fact Mimi has got blue eyes too - they are so pretty :love:

Mimi is a lionhead we believe, although she was a stray that was taken into the sanctuary so we can't be certain. Mind you Mark also think's she's part guinea pig & part koala bear :shock::lol::love:

Aww, somehow, I don't think that is quite true :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Would be strange if she was though!!! Mimi is our vet's favourite - she calls her 'Her little brush head!' :shock::lol:

:lol: That is so sweet.
One winter I let Toffee's fur grow and grow and grow and when we took him to the vet, she genuinely didn't know which end was which!

:lol: That is so sweet.
One winter I let Toffee's fur grow and grow and grow and when we took him to the vet, she genuinely didn't know which end was which!

Oh bless him :love: - I so love fluffy bunsters - I just want to smother face in them :D Mind you I don't they'd really appreciate it :shock::roll:

Oh bless him :love: - I so love fluffy bunsters - I just want to smother face in them :D Mind you I don't they'd really appreciate it :shock::roll:
Haha, Toffee certinaly doesn't when i kiss his face, probably as most of the time his fur is covering his eyes so he can't see and I give him quite a shock!

He needs another trim - will do that tomorrow thinking about it - he keeps getting shocked by Pickle and Ghostie, it's like having a huge orange fur blindfold on!

Poor Toffee :shock::love: I must admit I hate having to trim Mimi's fur as I'm not very good at it :oops: Mark told me off last year when I trimmed it for the summer - he said it reminded him of haircuts his mum used to give him when he was a kid! :shock::oops::lol:

Poor Toffee :shock::love: I must admit I hate having to trim Mimi's fur as I'm not very good at it :oops: Mark told me off last year when I trimmed it for the summer - he said it reminded him of haircuts his mum used to give him when he was a kid! :shock::oops::lol:
:lol::lol::lol: Same, when I first trim Toffee he looks like a RIGHT idiot, but after a week, he looks really sweet (look at sig).
The vets have trimmed him once :censored: I wanted them to completely shave him (about a year ago) as it was a v. hot summer and was fed up of constantly trimming him, but instead they just gave him a BOXHEAD, and that was it! £20 i paid for that ( my mum picked him up from the vets)
So from now on I do it, even though at first it looks a bodge job, at least it's better than a boxhead! The little mite got so teased :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Boxhead! Bless him :shock::love::lol: It's such a good job bunnies can't talk :shock::lol:

I have to admit though I didn't make a very good job of Mimi's haircut & I'm dreading having to do it again this year :? It took absolutely ages to grow back & for weeks she looked liked I'd just chopped off clumps of fur :shock::oops:

Back