• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Bunningham Palace' -Buns moved in 9.5.09 - pics on post 91

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember that I started to bond some of my buns in a big group & showed you pics of where they will be moving into.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=174425

At the moment we've got 2 happy groups of 5 & 9 - which I am hoping to bond into one big group of 14 :shock: Yes I know I am mad, but I can dream :roll::oops:

Anyway I just thought I'd share some pics with you of how their new home is progressing, courtesy of my lovely hubby who has been an absolute star!

Here's the progress so far on their new home - which I need a name for - I was thinking Bunningham Palace, but would love suggestions from you guys if anyone can think of anything more original :roll:

DSCF3376.jpg

DSCF3381.jpg

DSCF3385.jpg

DSCF3382.jpg

DSCF3379.jpg

Will post more pics as things progress, as there is still quite a bit to do - like making sure the bunnies can't fall off the shelves / ramps we've put in the playhouse & doing some more ramps etc for outside the playhouse :D I'm hoping that they can all move in the last week in April / beg of May, as we've got a week off to get them settled in it.

I keep telling Mark that surely we could fit at least a couple more bunnies in the group in there ;) Somehow though he's not listening to me :roll::shock:

Last edited:
Awesome! I reckon we could get a few of us on those shelves/bunk beds...when can we move in? Can't wait to see it filled with its bunny occupants :)

WOW WOW WOW that is fantastic, I love Marks Angora look too:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That has made me laugh my head off - got to tell him that :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've been hinting to him have his hair cut for months, but he keeps telling me we can't afford due to having so many bunnies :shock::shock::lol::lol: Oh well if it means 1 or 2 or 3 more ........ can move in - he can grow his hair as long as he wants :lol::lol:;)

Last edited:
Thank you - I so hope the bunnies will be happy in their new home. I can't wait to sit out on a summers evening with a glass of wine & watch the bunsters :D Far better than any programme on the tv any day :D

It looks fantastic!! And if there's wine going I think you'll find quite a lot of RU-ers keen to move in.. ;)

As for a name...hmm..will have to give that some thought...

Back