• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Soli - Giant x Rex - Suffolk

Pinkpaws

Young Bun
003-54.jpg

Unfortunatly the lovely Soli has been returned as she wasnt bonding with the resident bunny :(

Soli is a 9 month old female, but needs a home without other rabbit company as she now has a history of fighting with any company This is upsetting for us, as she is such a dollup of a rabbit, so loving and friendly.. we really did have faih that within her new home whe would bond well with the resident nuetered lad and adapt to toilet training.
She is a GiantX.
For the past 3 weeks her new family have attempted to house train her to no avail - again, this is a blip for us as the others from the original 'household situation' have embraced the idea of a litter tray and are very maticulous with their toilet training/litter trays. Everyone has worked really hard, but we have to do best by Soli and the resident bu, Bingo..

Soli's such a lovely girl and deserves a home of her own :(

i hope she does find a new home how did they try and bond her was it in a completly neutral area? also i would say bunnies often choose thier own freinds and while may not bond with several rabbits the right one for her may come along. bit like you may not fancy every bloke but one day...there is the one!!! so it may still be possible for her to have a freind one day x

how far would you be willing for her to travel? i ask as i'm in worcestershire and hoping to move into a house with a garden in the not so distant future and i'd be happy to lavish her with attention, making her feel like a princess! she's gorgeous
:thumb::bunny::love:;):):wave::D

Back