• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clicker Training

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
HI sorry if this has been posted already!

But My parents bought me a clicker as part as an easter gift(and some choclate yumyum!)
I have been wanting one for a while now as ive seen some training videos and i think Kasper could really benifit from it.
I was wondering how many others have done or tried clicker training with you rabbit 9or other animals)
Can you offer me any advice or good sites and videos to check out?

I did start it with Ty and Bru and then got a bit lazy and gave it up. Might try again now though with Sparkle as she's really bright and I think she'd pick it up really quickly. I think I googled clicker training rabbits (or something like that) for info.

oh ok
Yeah ive been googleing and youtubeing it.
and stuff
Ill keep secrhing it just its hard to find good info somethime know what i mean?

i tried it on my budgie :oops:
It worked! but then i gave up and done it the old fashioned way :lol:

Goodluck with it :D

Yes, our dogs are clicker trained. I had also started clicker training my African ringneck, he loved it. My next project is clicker training one of my rabbits...

I love clicker training! It's great to see the animals think and work things out.

Vera

Sarah started with Elsa and it was going well, sadly it got trailed off when Elsa was bonded :D

Her sister also has clicker trained her quail and is apparently the first person to do it :D :D

my daughter bunlover has clicker trained her rabbits but by clicking her fingers not using a clicker. It does work as I tried it with them when they were staying with me and they respnded to my clicks on that occasion.-Sue:wave:

Clicker training is great!
I clicker train andy, he works very well with it.
I was told by a trainer that they dont actually wait for the treat, they wait for the click.

The thingabout clicker is that you have to get the timing exact.

Good luck with traing Kasper!
Videos if you achiever it please :lol:

Im thinking I may start with oogie.

jelly is sort of clicker trained. more so than peanut but hes pretty good.

if there free ranging and i click it twice, they will both come running to me. great so i dont have to chase them :mrgreen:

Well Ive started with delilah my cat and she know can Touch a target when i tell her and follow it! Im starting with Kasper Next weekend!

Back