• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel so numb

Hun, she will know you have been there for her. Please dont feel guilt, you gave her love and care and kindness and she will remember this at The Bridge, she will think of you and only remember love and kindness x x x

Awww so sorry :( It sounds as if it must all have happened very quickly :( RIP lovely Pip xx

She was fine this morning, then i just went to check all the water bottles and found her laying there :cry:

i know this sounds silly but dont think of it like she never got her forever home because, as far as she knew, that was you.

she felt love, she was warm, could exercise, play, sleep all in comfort.

she was happy, and thats what mattered.

xxx

Kris I am so sorry.

Pip was a lovely girl, we considered her over Sweet Pea but didn't think she had been neutered yet.

Binky free Pip xx

Kris dont feel guilty, you gave her love and attention she needed. You gave her the care and home she needed.
It was just her time to say goodbye... Atleast she went peacefuly at the place she was loved xxx
Binky free pip xxx

Not Pip :shock:
Sending loads of love Kris.
She spent the rest of her days with such an amazing lady in a lovely large hutch and with all the love and compassion she could have wished for.
Binky Free Pip x x x

You gave her a good home all these time. You gave tender loving care. That's all any bunny can ask for. Obviously she lived a happy life.

Oh honey I'm so sorry to hear this. She was gorgeous and so friendly. Im sure there was nothing you could have done.
Binky free Pip.
xxx

I'm so sorry :cry: Don't feel bad you weren't there, you did everything you could for her and it was just her time. She knew love before she went and you should remember that, I totally agree with what SJ said - you WERE her forever home. xx

I'm sorry I haven't been here long enough to know about Pip. But I'm so sorry to hear of your news; I know you give all you have for the care and welfare of so many wonderful buns.

Thinking of you

Roz XX

Back