• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LIESELS BABIES ..new pics... 3 weeks old .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love:
Here they are ...3 weeks and 3 days old ....

they are everywhere now ...including sat ontop of mummy ...

they are eating pellets , hay and bits of mummys veg...

i love them all to bits .... :love:

2009_0412April0077.jpg

baby 1

2009_0412April0072.jpg

baby2

2009_0412April0067.jpg

baby 3

2009_0412April0069.jpg

baby 4

2009_0412April0063.jpg

baby 5

2009_0412April0079.jpg

baby 6

2009_0412April0074.jpg

baby 7

:love::love::love::love:

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH they're the cutest with their little white noses and general cute baby fuzzyness!!!!!!!
*faints*

I'm gonna smuggle baby 3 and baby 4 back with me. I'll swap em for Dylan & Wuzzle :lol:

Omg GORGEOUS! Mine are now three weeks too :p Although three of mine are very small and three are pretty big :lol:

Oh my Angie how beautiful are they all!!!!!! Please give them all a big snuggle & kiss on their heads from me :love::love::love:

Oh my Angie how beautiful are they all!!!!!! Please give them all a big snuggle & kiss on their heads from me :love::love::love:

Denise loves them all so much she said it twice. :lol::lol:

I'll have number 1 and number 3 please. :):)

Even though it's a long way from here, I'm planing a baby bunny-nap :shock::D:lol:
Those are the cutest babies I've seen in a looooooong time :love:

Denise loves them all so much she said it twice. :lol::lol:

I'll have number 1 and number 3 please. :):)

:oops::oops::oops::oops: How on earth did I manage that?????? :shock::lol::lol::lol: But yes you're right Karen I do love them sooooooooo much - especially the little black bunnies :love::love::love::love:

Back