• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Acknowledgment for good staff?

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
Went into P@H the other day and was doing a bit of eavesdropping on one member of staff talking to a customer about suitable housing if she gets a rabbit. I was very impressed when she explained how the hutches are only suitable if there constantly attached to a run, which then led on to her showing the runs available. She suggested at least two runs would be necessary even for one rabbit, regardless of how small and said her rabbit at home has 2 joined runs and free access of the garden. I know it helps p@h with sales as well, but theres nothing wrong with that if someone is leaving the store with a better advice :D :D

Sadly I didn't look at her name badge (can't remember it :oops: ) but I would really like to acknowledge staff to their manager or something, is there any way to do this?

I've also seen one guy awhile ago refuse to sell a rabbit as the women wanted it a tiny g.pig cage as its all her flat could fit... :roll: :D :D

Back