• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Wuzzle...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
He's rather smelly today :roll:
To be honest, he's not done a proper poop since I've got him up today. He didn't want to come upstairs in his hutch for his breakie, but was happily eating it through the bars when I was pushing it through the bottom. I decided to bring him in for cuddles. He's been running around and playing, and I've got a huge cardboard box full of hay for him too. He's been digging in it, but not eating an awful lot of it (He's having a nibble as I write this) He has been pooping, but not nice firm round poops, they're like ceacopoops, but not stuck together :? VERY smelly though :lol: and He just smells too. He jumped on the sofa and climbed up me, put his front paws on my shoulder so his bum was near my left boob, and he was rather pongy :roll:
AND... when he does a wizzle (a wuzzle wizzle :lol:) he's only been doing little ones and kinad streching his body out :?
He doesn't seem to be in any pain, as he's causing loads of mischief. Been doing loadsa binkies and running and jumping. He's his normal naughty self lovng self. He is moulting though. But usually I notice fluff in his poops, I've seen no fluff passed today :?

Am I worrying over nothing??

Wow, don't all rush to reply at once :lol:

He's just passed some almost normal poops. Nice and golden, but a bit moist, and quite a bit of fluff in them

sounds like a bit of a dicky tum but if he's eating and generally active I wouldn't worry too much. Do you have any probiotic you can put in his water? I'd also probably cut down a little on his food today and try and get him to eat as much hay as possible.

When he's moulting a little fresh pinapple or some bromolain tablets crushed and put in his water will help break down the fur. Perhaps get some pineapple tomorrow if you are seeing fur in his poop.

2 of mine that are moulting keep getting a bit of an iffy tum and soft poos.i keep brushing them like mad but the loose fur is endless:roll:
come on mr wuzzle you arent allowed to be poorly, you are allowed to fake it for cuddles though but not for too long or your mummy will worry:)

Whatever it was, he seems to have got it out his system. He's eating loads of hay now.
We have got some probiotic, but he hates it :lol:

I text martyn to tell him Wuzzle is feeling a bit iffy, and he text back saying "It's coz he misses me. Tell him I'll be home soon!!" :roll::lol:

Glad to hear Wuzzle is feeling better :D
I bet you didn't expect to spend the Easter holiday examining bunny poos :lol:

Back