• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU- from Snowdrop

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU! I just wanted to say a big thankyou to all those people who have wished me well and helped my new Mummy know how to make me better. It took me a while to settle into my new house and I stopped eating for a while (it didnt help that my new friend Strawberry is a bit of a piggie and was eating it all before I had even noticed it was there). I went to see the vet who was very nice and gave me some injections and some medicine to make me feel better. I have got to have my medicines for a few more days yet and I dont likes it at all! My new mummy says she can tell I am feeling better as I put up a real fight this morning when she was trying to put the syringe in my mouth! Anyways I am eating again now and my poo's are almost back to normal. Here are a few pictures of me and my new friend Strawberry...

Here i am feeling much better
DSCF0033.jpg

Here we are whisperiing about our cunning plan...
DSCF0035.jpg

To raid the bins
DSCF0038.jpg

But i know you will never believe we made a big mess, cos look how cute we are!!!
DSCF0031.jpg

Anyways i better go now, mummy has just put down some fresh hay that smells yummy! In fact I am so excited I just did my firstest binky in my new house!!

Bye Bye hoomins!

Snowdrop xxx

Awwwwwwwww Snowdrop I am so pleased to hear that you are feeling better :D

You look much brighter and happier now :)

xx

:wave::wave::wave: Hello beautiful Snowdrop & of course handsome Strawberry - glad you're feeling much better little girl xxx

Aw bless,I'm glad you're feeling better now,Snowdrop. You're such a gorgeous girl :love: and your new friend is really handsome too :)

Back