• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets@Home Club...

They just send you regular emails or post with special offers that are going on and on the odd occassion you get some money off coupons.

It's ok. I'm a member of it, but they've not sent me anything in the post for ages :?

My Mum joined when I still lived with her, so she put down that we had cats, rabbits and a fish, but they very rarely sent us bunny & fish stuff, more cat & Dog. We've never had a dog :lol:

You can get vouchers like "Save £5 when you spend £50", but I very rarely spend £50 in there, although, we do need a new run so if they sent me one now I've be very greatful!!

I'm a member and my son also and in the last two years they have sent nothing out what-so-ever. They tell you they will send you offers and coupons but I've had none. I e-mailed them about this and they couldn't even be bothered answering.

when it first started we got magazine through the post off them with money off coupons etc, now you just get coupons through the email and news every now and then they have the free magazine in stores, but found it easier and better when they posted them as i tend to miss out otherwise :(

Im a member of them they send me emails and regular updates of things happening at pets at home such as dates of when certain things are on offer, dates of animal workshops etc. They did used to send magazines but I havnt had any through my door in a long time so its just emails now..quite good I spose

The general idea is that you get a quarterly magazine with coupons and if you add an email address you can also get vouchers emailed to you. The external company that were originally running it couldn't cope with the amount of people who first applied, it's run by a new company now if you rejoin you should start getting stuff.

Back