• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Captain Carrot: the verdict is in! U/D -Statement from Carrot

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
After due consideration of yesterday's proceedings, and taking into account the requests for leniency (especially those expressed so eloquently by Dudley and Daisy), it is my painful duty to announce that Captain Carrot has been found GUILTY of theft, and has been sentenced accordingly.

He is allowed to retain his title of Captain Carrot but will be imprisoned forthwith and heavily guarded.

Commanding officer, Scamper, below, released the following statement:

We are keeping Captain Carrot under full surveillance and will be monitoring him continually. Our watchword is alertness and we will make every effort to ensure that there is no repeat of yestrday's crime wave...

Picture439.jpg

Here is a picture of Captain Carrot in prison, together with his highly trained, energetic and vigilant guards.

Picture435.jpg

PS the little rabbit, Elf, in the pen is an escape artist, and has to remain there until our new fence is built next week. He's not a norty rabbit like Carrot but does need to be kept safe...

I hope everyone feels satisfied that justice has now been done....

Last edited:
Dudley & Daisy: Noooooooooo this is a total miscarriage of justice! On behalf of Captain Carrot we demand a retrial!!! We will be reconsidering and reviewing the case shortly! Unfortunately we have a very urgent matter to attend to first....our breakfast mmm nom nom nom Nobun can concentrate on an empty tummy!

After due consideration of yesterday's proceedings, and taking into account the requests for leniency (especially those expressed so eloquently by Dudley and Daisy), it is my painful duty to announce that Captain Carrot has been found GUILTY of theft, and has been sentenced accordingly.

He is allowed to retain his title of Captain Carrot but will be imprisoned forthwith and heavily guarded.

Commanding officer, Scamper, below, released the following statement:

We are keeping Captain Carrot under full surveillance and will be monitoring him continually. Our watchword is alertness and we will make every effort to ensure that there is no repeat of yestrday's crime wave...

Picture439.jpg

Here is a picture of Captain Carrot in prison, together with his highly trained, energetic and vigilant guards.

Picture435.jpg

PS the little rabbit, Elf, in the pen is an escape artist, and has to remain there until our new fence is built next week. He's not a norty rabbit like Carrot but does need to be kept safe...

I hope everyone feels satisfied that justice has now been done....

:lol::lol::lol: That made me laugh outloud!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I just saw your new sig!!!!

Sir Victor is getting his Solicitor to apply to the Court of Appeal. This is a travesty, a miscarriage of justice for sure.

Sir Victor says 'ang on Captain mate, we'll get this misunderstanding sorted'

Sir Victor is getting his Solicitor to apply to the Court of Appeal. This is a travesty, a miscarriage of justice for sure.

Sir Victor says 'ang on Captain mate, we'll get this misunderstanding sorted'

Velvet and Smudge agree with Sir Victor. Captain Carrot has been framed! :evil: FREE CAPTAIN CARROT.

No, no, no, no - it can't be true!!! This has caused outrage in our bunny village!!!!!!!!

I'm now facing foot stamping, rioting & general misbehaving due to this awful, terrible mis-carriage of justice. The bunnies have even said they are coming over to try help Captain Carrot break out of prison :shock::shock::shock:

You only have to look at his face to see he's innocent!!

Don't worry Captain Carrot,all the other RU bunnies will mount a campaign for justice!

Dudley has taken the news very badly! He is now trying to save and protect all carrots!!!
Savethecarrotjpg.jpg

ETA he would like it to be known that the little bit of munching at the top was done before the verdict came in!

Captain Carrot has issued the following statement:

I wants to fank all the bunnehs and hoomans what have said I is a good bunneh. In his picture I can see Dudley has got his teefs into MY carrot but apart from that he is my friend. Sir Victor sounds like he has got some contactses in high places and cos I is a gi-ant bunneh I can probably see them if I stand up on my back legs cos I is very tall.

My mummy says I must stay in prison foreverandeverandever. She is a bad mummy cos I wants my freedom but she says I must stay where I is. I have posted a picture so all bunnies can see how mean she is being to poor innocent little me.

Picture357.jpg

You see, there is hardly room for my ears even!!!

Free the ears - that is wot I says to all you bunnehs!!

omg id have never voted him guilty if id have known it was prison forever :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well you've heard about all the perks prisoners get nowadays ;).... And shhhhh but his "prison" looks very much like the whole garden, not dissimilar to where he was before...

Well you've heard about all the perks prisoners get nowadays ;).... And shhhhh but his "prison" looks very much like the whole garden, not dissimilar to where he was before...

he gets sky tv too :evil::evil::evil::evil: im guilty can i join him :p

Oh Captain Carrot I am so, so, so sorry you've been subjected to life imprisonment in a nice big garden with lots of friends & of course lots & lots of grub ;);):p

Now be a good boy & you never know you might get parole! (although to be honest you're in a very top notch prison ;););))

Back