• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit climb stairs?

One of our boarders does, she scoots up them quicker than I can:lol: Found her on our bed the other day as I'd forgot to shut the bedroom door:roll:

:lol::lol: I absolutely love that video. I've seen it before, and I'm glad you've brought it back into my life!!

One of my bunnies is terrified of jumping in general, so he's only hopped up on the bed twice.

However, my 3 month old Mimi can already jump almost 2 feet high!! :shock: She loves to hang out on my bed and pee on the pile of clothes that I keep up there because Eddison chews them on the floor.

WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES SAFE?! SOMEONE TELL ME!!!! :censored::lol:

Daisy loves zooming up and down and she loves to jump up the last two! Dudley on the otherhand has never been passed the first stair?! He watches Daisy but isn't interested! They have a 3 tier NIC setup which he launches up and down and numerous cardboard boxes so I don't get why he doesn't like the stairs?

Yes I'm forever having to follow Charlie upstairs to see what mischief he's getting up to :roll: Alfie only goes half way at the mo though, then comes back down but I think thats just because he's not certain of whats up there though

I have two male rabbits. One is very lazy, one very active. They don't live together so I often get the active male and put him at the top of the stairs holding him, and the lazy one will happily hop up. I then walk up and down the stairs holding the more active bunny and mr.Lazy follows :L Harley (Active one) dosen't mind and gets a seperate exercise time.

Mine can't - he only manages two or three, and won't go any further even though he wants to!

While you think of your answer, why don't you click on this link and view a fab video, for a quick giggle before you answer my post?:D...... look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os43MEoBorE&NR=1

Winston was scared at first and took his time doing one stair running back to tell us untill eventuallyfew days later he had disappeared and we found him upstairs asleep on our bed (he has been diagnosied with stress at time off vet, was nowt wrong with him he was fibbing i think)
Angel however will go up if she really wants or if we carry her to the stairs then she does 10 at a time. Winston does nice little elephant bounce on each stair so you know its him coming and stays really close to the wall (keep him upright or summit?)
As for that vid thats mint! Have you saw clicker bunny one (most famous of all its fab) if you go to our page ours and clicker buns are on so enjoy
http://www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/tricks.html
http://www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/12.html
you'll love them!

Love the video...well funny!!
Mrs Bun is up and down the stairs really swift....Beebee hasnt tried yet...hes still trying to get off the lounge rug and walk on the laminate,bless himm!!:lol:

Strawberry loves the stairs! He could spend all day running up and down them! Our house is three-storeys so he has plenty to play with. Snowdrop hasnt been brave enough to have a go yet, but then she doesnt seem to be much of a jumper whereas I am sure Strawberry could have shown those horses a think or two in the grand national!

Elsa is a stair pro! When she used to have the whole house to herself it used to be a 3 storey hunt for her haha. Since the other guys have arrived they just became living room >> outdoor rabbits, so no more stairs for them haha. They all happily hop in an out the house though which is one step lol

My two do!! If I take my eyes of them for a second they have already shot up the stairs!! Little monkeys hehe:lol: x x x x

Wow! Rabbits climb stairs huh?.......wonder why mine doesn't? Shall I just take the little tinker upstairs and watch him nervously climb back down?.....I might have to show him, that there is nothing to be scared of! :lol:

Back