• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Pooh Bear

Starlight

Warren Veteran
This is Pooh Bear, he came in to me yesterday as he was given to a family by another who were moving to Spain, however Pooh Bear has gotten out of his run twice and mauled their rabbit Winnie. And attacked one of their daughters, so both children were scared of him and they thought it unfair to him. He is entire, so having the snip should settle him a bit :)

bun001.jpg

bun002.jpg

Awwww, what a gorgeous bunny. :love::love:

I have a feeling I might know whose bunny it is as the names are familiar, but I hope I'm wrong. :(

This poor bun, i don't know what has happened in the past, but he is outside running and trembling in fear, all he has to do is hear my neighbours 7 year old daughter,and he starts off again, breathing fast, stamping his feet (as long as he stops at night.. neighbours :roll:) pacing, eyes wide :cry::cry:

Poor thing!! :(
He is gorgeous!!
i hope he settles down soon and finds a nice new home :love:
without any children :roll:
:love::love::love:

Back