• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maze haven.....

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
At the end of the month im going to have a little spare money from overtime which i am spending on the bunnies for new toys etc.

One thing that ive wanted to buy for Fudge for a long time is the Maze haven
https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Tun...en.414.html?osCsid=j360c3r4qtorpuddnp7p49u9g2

I dont mind paying £30 for it because she isnt a cardboard chewer so it will last longer with her :D

Has anyone else got one and what do you think about it?

Also i remember seeing a thread for a wooden house with 2 levels anyone know the one im talking about and have a link?

Thnks :wave:

i think you might be talking about a room with a view.

I really want this for my buns but Bunny Basics arent accepting orders at the mo and its not very well priced elsewhere :(

Here is the link to bunny basics anyway:
http://www.bunnybasics.net/new-room-with-a-view-p-1163.html

I posted a thread a while back asking if anyone knew where I could get this for a similar price and no one came back so I figured I have to wait until bunn basics was back.

Hope this helps :)

For a cheaper option pop down to a supermarket, at Asda all the produce boxes are stacked by the tills for people to take, they are very strong and can be stacked, put holes/windows etc in easily with some scissors :D Our guys have had a few but don't really use them, ours love the plastic tunnels if thats any help :D

£30?!?! It's a glorified cardboard box! :lol: I do think they're great, especially as your's aren't cardboard-chewing bunsters...but mine would destroy it in 10 minutes! :roll::lol:

i got 1 and to be honest i expected the cardboard to be alot more stronger and good quality but it wasnt. the buns enjoyed it but they also enjoyed chewing the wallpaper, random carboard boxes and toys. i wouldnt pay £30 for this again.

not sure why they have stopped taking orders. There are 'rooms with a view' on Amzon but they are called by different names and it took me ages to find them. If you want to search for them elsewhere, then be aware that they are made to be dog houses and thats how I found them elsewhere. I think i typed something like room with a view dog house in google and quite a few results came up.

I would defo buy this for my buns if I had the spare cash :)

Back