• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marley and Bella....FAO buuny_friend (and everyone else!)

marleyandme

Mama Doe
Here are a few pictures of the very newly bonded Marley and Bella. Bella has been here since sunday night but has settled in great :)

Not the best photos as they move as soon as I get the camera ready:lol:

In the bedroom eating plantain.
P1000705.jpg

Tight squeeze!
P1000689.jpg

In the kitchen playing in the maze
P1000713.jpg

Snuggle :love:
P1000727.jpg

Nom nom...Bella has got rid of the spring green leaf she was eating and has decided Marley's is much tastier! She snatched it off him after this photo...poor Marley-she's getting her own back now after all that humping!:lol:
P1000758.jpg

I absolutely love having Bella here and Marley loves her lots and lots. Thank you sooo much Erin (and paul) for letting us have her! :love::love:

Awwwwwwww! Thank you SO MUCH for posting some photos. We miss this girl so much but we are overjoyed that she has found the perfect home.

We are so proud of this girl after all she has been through. She really is a truly amazing Rabbit and she will have a special place in my heart for the rest of my life.

Thank you all for inviting her in to your home...we are eternally grateful.

xxx xxx xxx

Give them both a HUGE cuddle from us :love:

Hehe...Cat, I love bunny bums too!

Erin- Thank you soo much! She is such a special bunny and we are so lucky to have her here. I will give them both a nose rub from you-Bella is missing her auntie Erin and Uncle Paul!

Will keep you updated with loads of piccies :)

xxxxx

Last edited:
Hehe...Cat, I love bunny bums too!

Erin- Thank you soo much! She is such a special bunny and we are so lucky to have her here. I will give them both a nose rub from you-Bella is missing her auntie Erin!

Will keep you updated with loads of piccies :)

xxxxx

and her Uncle Paul? ;)

I think Paul has a special way with Marley!!! ;)

I just edited it before you replied! :oops: :oops: I realised once I reread it that I had left him out. Sorry Paul!!! He does have a special way with Marley-he's the only one that can tame him! :)

Marley and Bella say thank you for all the lovely comments! Helen, they are looking forward to staying with you too! It's so lovely seeing bunnies interacting and snuggling up. They are very happy together and have Erin and Paul to thank for that! :)

Back