• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

something's spooked Bella

Loula

Mama Doe
Bella was happily lying on the rug and something seems to have spooked her and she's just shot out sending the rug and table flying. i can't get her to come back in the living room. and can't see anything around that could have freaked her out :shock::roll::roll: she's completely spooked.:?
strange bunster

she's completely fine now. i managed to coax her back in last night with homemade bunny biscuits, she can't resist them :lol: she was a bit wary at first but was back to being naughty pretty quickly.

however, it may well have been a ghost, i got woken in the night by my printer which had switched itself on and started printing, but wasn't connected to a computer :shock::shock:

she's completely fine now. i managed to coax her back in last night with homemade bunny biscuits, she can't resist them :lol: she was a bit wary at first but was back to being naughty pretty quickly.

however, it may well have been a ghost, i got woken in the night by my printer which had switched itself on and started printing, but wasn't connected to a computer :shock::shock:

That is spooky!!
no wonder she was scared :lol:
Glad everything is ok again now xx

I've seen this happened to my bridge bun Goofball. A few mth. later she was diagnosed w/ bone cancer, so I always thought that was the very first symptoms that somehow she know, or the cancer cell begin to bother her.

Haha, I always get freaked out when my rabbits react to something I don't see. I think of them as far more perceptive, so I start looking around for whatever they reacted to. I can never tell what direction a sound comes from, so I always look to see which way Eddison's ears are pointing so I get a good indicator. :lol:

Weird bunnies :)

Back