• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New member, with loved up bunnies. :-)

danniwilliams80

Young Bun
Just found this site today, and it's great...

I have a gorgeous grey dwarf lop called Boosh, who is just over 2 1/2 years now. He is very very soppy, very sociable, loves cuddles and romping around the house, but lives in the garden.

Got him a girlfriend from the RSPCA last Tuesday. She is a regular rabbit, also grey, and was taken in after her and her litter were thrown out of a car window. :( Her name is Miss Bunny, and she is 18months, she is also very sweet natured.

Found this site whilst searching for more advise on bonding my rabbits, and have found it really useful....

i have had amazing lucky with my buns, they are already getting on really well...day 5, no fights yet touch wood. Lots of chasing and humping at first, but this has calmed down, today they started grooming each other :D

Anyway, Hi, and thanks for the help so far. Bye for now:wave:

Wise girl!

Thanks Ash, just read your profile.. wise girl, animals are so much less work, and so much more rewarding than most boyfriends i have ever had! lol... maybe you can find a nice one who shares your love of animals tho. :)

Hi Nic

Hi Nic,
nice to hear from you. :wave:
there seem to be loads of nurses/ health care assistance etc on this site... guess us caring types must be drawn to bunnies... aaww, big softies the lot of us! :lol:
Danni

welcome to the addiction that is RU :wave:
you will find yourself probably posting alot with bun/non bun related things :lol:

Hi MammaH

Hiya,
I can see that already!
Nice to chat and get advise whilst i'm in on bunny watch... decided to spend the nite watchin them with them as they have just been introduced, and i thought they might fight but they are getting along great, so i had no need to worry, they are well loved up! awww :D:D

Hi Nic,
nice to hear from you. :wave:
there seem to be loads of nurses/ health care assistance etc on this site... guess us caring types must be drawn to bunnies... aaww, big softies the lot of us! :lol:
Danni

What do you do for a living then?I think when you have to be nice to people all day,its nice to chill with animals!:lol:

i'm a 2nd year ot student, and i have been doing home care work for about 2 years, worked with kids with autism in the past and other bits and bobs.... i think your right, animals are so much less demanding and just give loads of love... it is very theraputic. :D xx

Back