• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby French lops in Stockport P@H Rehoming centre

sarahlm

New Kit
Just been in P@H in Stockport this morning and they've got four french lop babies in the adoption section - they're looking to rehome in pairs and do seem to be being strict on space requirements etc - they wouldn't let a woman have them when I was there cause she obviously didn't have a clue about them - she just kept going "they're really cute, are you sure they're going to get that big?" I think she wanted to carry them round in her handbag or something..........
The assistant was standing her ground explaining how big they'd get and how much space they'd need, so she did seem clued up and was quite clearly not going to let this woman take them anywhere.

I'm only mentioning it cause I know a lot of you are keen on frenchies and didn't want them ending up in the wrong hands cause they were REALLY cute and obviously don't have the usual price tag attached.....

the stockport store seem quite good with their staff, its my local so i am always in checking on the animals xx

hope the frenchies get a good home xx

Hey, Well us at the forum, know alot about bunnies, so we wouldent do a thing like that:), and non of us would never put a bunnie in the rong hands, we all have the right hands for a bunnie:) and i see your new to the forum, Welcome to the forum:wave: x

yeah, well hopefully someone with the right hands for a bunny might have space in their shed/home for a couple more. Trouble is, as we all know there's thousands more out there needing a safe pair of hands. At least at the moment these little ones are warm, safe and being fed - there's plenty who aren't.
Hopefully someone nice will come along for them.

BTW - thanks for the welcome Ash - I'm not that new, I just don't say that much!!

Back