• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squirrels

Hi
Are squirrels a risk to rabbits?
I saw one on our garden fence the other day. It ran away when it saw me, but should I be concerned?
I don't want it getting in the boys run and into their shed via the catflap:shock::shock:

I have never seen a squirrel in our garden. As lovely as it was, just don't want any harm coming to Eric and Ernie.

I have a squirrel who feeds from my bird table every day (in fact there are around 3 of them). My rabbits free-range in the garden and the squirrel has never bothered any of them. The shed door is often wide open and he uses that to 'springboard' onto the bird table, but he's never attempted to go into the shed. I don't think you need be concerned about your bunnies.

I have a squirrel who feeds from my bird table every day (in fact there are around 3 of them). My rabbits free-range in the garden and the squirrel has never bothered any of them. The shed door is often wide open and he uses that to 'springboard' onto the bird table, but he's never attempted to go into the shed. I don't think you need be concerned about your bunnies.

Thank You - that's re-assuring!
I haven't seen it again. It was a lovely sight.

Back