• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its cold Mummy - put the fire on!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy and a few stray poos hogging the fire!

100_0851.jpg

How sweet.
My BFs Buttons does exactly the same thing, but the difference is they have a real log fire!!!:censored:

BIG HINT! :lol:

How adorable!

Quick question - do they like the cat bed? I'm thinking of getting one for when my little man's new wifey comes home next week (because my house isn't filled with enough rabbit things)

Well Buttons lays sprawled out even when the fire is on, but it goes straight over him, and heat does rise so I dont think he feels it or he would move - well I would hope he would.

BIG HINT! :lol:

How adorable!

Quick question - do they like the cat bed? I'm thinking of getting one for when my little man's new wifey comes home next week (because my house isn't filled with enough rabbit things)

They love it, but dont sleep in it, they just bounce in and out of it! It was the cats but Lola has squatters rights in it now!

They love it, but dont sleep in it, they just bounce in and out of it! It was the cats but Lola has squatters rights in it now!

hmmmm, now I don't know whether to buy one of not. Decisions! :p

(I wonder if could I declare my bun(s) as the sole reason for my overdraft)

Back