• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here we go again :(/UD

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Gizmo wont eat this morning... he's all hunched up and looks in pain... got him booked in at the emergency vet for 11.40 He's doing the same face as Eclipse did :cry: He's never been ill before. I've got some fluids into him and some critical care.

Last edited:
Poor Gizmo :cry:
I would stick with just administering fluids til he sees the Vet. If he is bloated or obstructed syringe feeds will make things worse.
I'd pop him onto a heatpad too.

Sending vibes for him

Yes still take him! If you dont and he gets worse you will be stuck over the bank holiday without your normal vet!

The same thing happened to Snowdrop yesterday.

Hes been admitted for fluids :cry: I didnt like the vet I saw she wasnt going to let Jazz stay with him. she just took him away and literlly dumped him on a vet nurse and said find him a cage. she was quite harsh. :cry: I cant believe this is happening again.

Hes been admitted for fluids :cry: I didnt like the vet I saw she wasnt going to let Jazz stay with him. she just took him away and literlly dumped him on a vet nurse and said find him a cage. she was quite harsh. :cry: I cant believe this is happening again.

God that's terrible. Such an awful feeling when you're not comfortable with the vet!

Lots and lots of vibes for little Gizmo :cry:

xxxx

Hi Hun

Really sorry to hear this. I hope he picks up soon.

Which vets did you take him to? Did you take him to where I suggested.

Try not to be offended about them keeping him on his own. Fia had to be kept on her own otherwise they wouldn't have known if she was pooing or eating. It does make sense although I know it can be distressful.

Keep us posted!

Back