• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ménage à trois - trio bonding update

matjoliver

Warren Scout
Well, after nearly 24 hours, I think we're pretty much there :thumb:

3069_88188687159_698257159_2444921_6818338_n.jpg

All of a sudden, Daisy (black & white) gave in and started to groom Gizmo (white) and then Marley joined in and started to groom Daisy. Gizmo in true fashion didn't groom anyone except herself!!! :lol:

Well, here's hoping in gets better throughout today.
Only thing is, we're now thinking of adopting a 4th - 2nd male!! - as the three does tend to leave one out all the time - what do you think?

Last edited:
I would love a bloke for Lola and Lucy but theyare so close I would hate anything to spoil it.

Hope it carries on going so well!!!

Aww, i hope it continues to go well... a couple more days keeping an eye on them wouldnt hurt ;)
:wave:

Well, everything seemed to be pretty great this morning - Daisy & Gizmo were like best of friends, Marley seemed a little left out, but joined in now and again so we disinfected and cleaned the hutch and run with vinegar and put all three in.
Everything was ok, but then Gizmo put her head down to be groomed by Daisy, who wasn't interested and Gizmo turned on her!?! :shock:
It wasn't a real fight or anything, but in the garage if Gizmo put her head down, Daisy was grooming her no problem.
Anyone have any ideas why the sudden change? - Things still seem to be the same, with Daisy ignoring Gizmo's grooming requests. Shall we just let them get on with it? - Like I say, it's not really fighting, just a quick chase, then everything settles back down again.

Back