• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Standards of Discipline fall in Essex -*warning* disturbing content

Should Captain Carrot be stripped of his title?

• Total voters

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Sadly, the national deterioration in dishonest behaviour has permeated even the rabbit community.

Previously unseen footage released this morning has revealed that even a rabbit of previously good character, Captain Carrot, has recently been involved in a devious and corrupt incident relating to theft.

The evidence below, captured by one of our undercover team, reveals the shockingly audacious nature of these crimes, and will make painful viewing.

Picture413.jpg

Picture417.jpg

Picture416.jpg

Picture426.jpg

Other rabbits locally are also behaving in a furtive manner...

Picture429.jpg

This rabbit became aggressive when questioned...

Picture433.jpg

The moral decay has even spread to other species...

Picture427.jpg

Picture428.jpg

Fortunately some members of the rabbit community are still going about their lawful business in a dignified manner.

Picture431.jpg

Captain Carrot has received a severe verbal warning. Disciplinary procedures are currently taking place and will determine whether or not he should be stripped of his military title in the light of this morning's offences. Members of the RU community are being invited to involve themselves in the outcome of this case, and the result will be published and available to all.

I think you need to be lenient. Without the 'Captain', his name would just be 'Carrot' and surely that would lead him to behave even less responsibly towards lagomorph foodstuffs.

I particularly like this one:
Picture426.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Bless Captain Carrot - he has made my morning! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please, please, please be lenient with him - I'm sure it wasn't all his fault & he was egged on by his co-bunsters ;):lol:

If it's his first offence you should be leniant, if its his 2nd offence, punishment should be given. What a cute butter wouldn't melt face he has tho!!:lol::lol::love::love:

You see these titled Bunsters come with rather 'Hooray Henry' behaviour !!
Think Sir Victor Velveteen :roll:

Unfortunately this usually leads to a general decline in the behaviour of the rest of the Warren........................

:lol: :lol:

:lol::lol:

I think I'd forgive him anything:D
and the pic Alison highlighted is great!

And just to point out I'm not suprised that Mulberry keep away from a life of crime..she's an Ex Honybunny afterall!:lol:

:lol: I know this looks bad...really bad for Captain Carrot and the photographic evidence is pretty damning BUT I think he needs a fair trial and we need to hear his side of the story! I think we need to call in Chief Inspector Beige he has fairly recent experience in investigating this sort of alledged crime!

Dudley: Captain Carrot if Beige is available you will be needing a very big pile of sprouts to get yourself out of this one!

:lol::lol:

I think I'd forgive him anything:D
and the pic Alison highlighted is great!

And just to point out I'm not suprised that Mulberry keep away from a life of crime..she's an Ex Honybunny afterall!:lol:

Hehe, true...she always eats her hay up more enthusiastically than any of the others too, so she's an extra good girlie....

I should point out that the picture Alison highlighted was of Carrot actually MUNCHING on the pellets in question....

I think you need to be lenient. Without the 'Captain', his name would just be 'Carrot' and surely that would lead him to behave even less responsibly towards lagomorph foodstuffs.

Hmmm..that's a good point.... :?

You see these titled Bunsters come with rather 'Hooray Henry' behaviour !!
Think Sir Victor Velveteen :roll:

Unfortunately this usually leads to a general decline in the behaviour of the rest of the Warren........................

:lol: :lol:

And that's a good counter-argument....

:lol: I know this looks bad...really bad for Captain Carrot and the photographic evidence is pretty damning BUT I think he needs a fair trial and we need to hear his side of the story! I think we need to call in Chief Inspector Beige he has fairly recent experience in investigating this sort of alledged crime!

Dudley: Captain Carrot if Beige is available you will be needing a very big pile of sprouts to get yourself out of this one!

Captain Carrot, unfortunately, has no access to legitimate sprouts. I can see this crime wave escalating out of control, with bribery and corruption being added to the list of felonies committed..

Last edited:

Beige: Well it could be a set up?
Big: Sprout season is over Beige
Beige: Yes but pears are the new sprouts

Captain Carrot says: There is a pear tree in the garden. Howsabout I post a picture of it? Would that be enough?

Back