• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rebonded - couple in love again

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
rosie and mowgli are now a couple again, i jsut let her in my room with him and everything was soo relaxed, licking each other rosie was binkiying with happiness she has her man back :lol::love: and he licked her back and wasn't scared of her going all psycho on him again they have been together for 2hours now and no nipping from rosie :)

i missed this, what happened?!

back in january at the beginning rosie went all psycho with him with spring fever, she almost could of killed him it was really unlike her, ive had them separated ever since in fear she'd do it again, but as she hadn't been showing her hormonal sides for last few weeks i put them in carrier this morning and she didn't bother him just licked the sleep from his eye, this evening i let her run upstairs and left mowgli loose in my room whereas normally id have them both with bars near each other to keep them off each other, they fell in love again :love:
tonight ill separate them while im asleep and leave a bar between them until tomorrow then let them together again

Back