• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm seriously thinking of doing some bunny napping!

ecudc

Warren Veteran
I was browsing through the Fat fluff photobucket for piccies of santa and I saw the photos of some of our newest arrivals and I saw this guy!!!!!! I am so tempted to turn the four into a 5!!!!!!!!!

DUSTER

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

I wish I had not made the vow of no more bunnies :roll::cry: Do you think I could persuade the OH that he would be very useful round the house, dusting those bits that we can't reach?

Oh my! He looks as though you could just pop him in your pocket!

thats what I thought....handbag size. I'm sure chloe wouldn't notice he was gone. Unfortunately having another bunny is not on the agenda right now as we are gutting the house....but if we were :love::love:

I thought fat fluffs had a strict no bunny napping policy! I smuggling some away in my hand bag but wasn't allowed :( thankfully though the proper adoption procedure has only taken a couple of weeks so not much longer to wait :D

I've promised my OH to stop at 2 but I would quite happily bring them all home with me! He IS gorgeous :love::love:

What is it with all these gorgeous buns!!!!
I logged on to the Fat Fluffs website - and there are loads of new gorgeous buns!! I love duster, but Alfie....:love:

chloe says his reserved :D:cry::D:cry::D:cry: I still might be able to fit in a bunny napping mission between now & when he goes though :lol::lol: Maybe I will have to steal archie instead?????

DSC_0344.jpg

Noooooooooooooo, I want Archie :love::love::love:

My step daughter to be is going over to help Chloe out today and I have given her strict instructions to wear traousers with the biggest pockets she can find...she had better not come home without him!!! :lol:

Back