• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tessy pops loves Willow

Maizey

Wise Old Thumper
Tessy really loves Willow even though she gets get a bit amorous at times:love::love::love::love::love:This is a picture of them in the raised bed which is puppy and bunny proof as all my herbs are growing in there.All my herbs have disappeared:roll::roll::roll::roll::lol::lol::lol::lol:Some one left the gate open:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

100_3388.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: They look like they're planning their next mischief. :lol::lol:

How is Willow doing now btw? :love:

:lol::lol::lol: They look like they're planning their next mischief. :lol::lol:

How is Willow doing now btw? :love:

Aww thank you for asking,Karen.Willow is bright as a button but he is loosing quite a bit of weight.He weighs 6.6Kg at the mo and was 7.35KG when he had his op.I have cut down on their dried food as Honey looks like she swallowed a football and really needs to loose some weight.They are all free range so they have plenty to eat.I just have to monitor Willow

Willow says 'Right Tess you keep guard while I finish off mummy's herbs!' ;)

Tess says 'Ok Willow but only if you'll come play with me after!' :D

What a fab pic Sarah - both full of so much, loveable mischief :love::love::love::lol::lol::lol:

I think in this picture,Willow is getting ready to hit Tess around her chops with his paw:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Willow really is the boss,I think thats why Tess is so fascinated by him as he gives her what for when shes being naughty!!!!!

Aww thank you for asking,Karen.Willow is bright as a button but he is loosing quite a bit of weight.He weighs 6.6Kg at the mo and was 7.35KG when he had his op.I have cut down on their dried food as Honey looks like she swallowed a football and really needs to loose some weight.They are all free range so they have plenty to eat.I just have to monitor Willow

Awww, it's great to hear he's so bright after all he's been through. :love:

Back