• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could do with some good wishes, UD CC question, page 4

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Dusk is having a dental tomorrow. He's not doing too badly tonight, but this is his first set of spurs, and he's not taken kidnly to them. Unfortunately I didn't catch them as early as I normally do and whilst he is still eating, it is clearly an effort.

So yes, lots of good thoughts and vibes please for tonight and tomorrow, if that's ok.

Last edited:
Well, today is the day.

Thankfully he is still perky this morning, and has eaten some stuff and left some poo around, so that's good. Hopefully within 6 or so hours my boy will be back, minus his nasty spurs, and eating more again.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks for your support everyone :)

My little man is being operated on right now, so hopefully I shall know how he has done.

My guy is home :D

Just got to get his gut moving now. Hopefully that will happen quickly. He's eaten some hay at the vets, so that's a good sign.

Back