• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit acting scared

Cynthia

Young Bun
Does anyone elses rabbit always act really scared. We have had our rabbit for a year now and she will let us rub her on her head all we want. But if we start to pick her up she takes off. Also we can never get her to come on the couch with us. Just wondering if this is just the personality of my rabbit or does everyone else have this problem.

My bun Joey Hates being picked up when I pick him up I have to do it very carefully and gently, he still runs but sometimes he just lets me. Don't tower over them when picking them up (just incase you do) this normally makes them belt it :lol: come down to their level and you seem alot less intimidating. Hope this helps a bit. :wave:

Most rabbits hate being picked up. Remember that rabbits are prey animals and being picked up instictively makes them panic, as this is what predators do to rabbits in the wild.

Back