• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor easter bunnies and chicks

I went into Basingstoke Town Centre this morning and had to go and visit the Easter bunnys and chicks, they were in a large run but the rabbits and chicks were together, the rabbits were so spooked by all the people crowding around that all 3 were crammed into a house together. Worse thing is all the parents with nagging brats that are going to try and get an easter bunny now.

They could have made it so much better, like have a rescue in with a stand, or give people information about rabbit care, and chicken care, but there was nothing. There must have been at least 100 people crowded round this pen too. :evil::(

They were doing something similar in Camberley town centre too - couldn't bare to go in, fight the crowds and then loose my temper so I stayed home instead.:cry:

Why do people think it's okay to do this kind of thing? Take poor creatures in to the middle of some overcrowded, noisey, smelly shopping centre. Who on earth would supply the animals in the first place?

Beggars belief.

I guess it increase foot traffic to the shopping centres and so maybe we should contact the management office.

Back