• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies going outside

milly100

Alpha Buck
I have 2 house bunnies, they have a hutch and run outside which they use during the day in the summer. I was just wondering when I can start putting them outside again?? I also have 4 guinea pigs who live in side and I was wondering when I could start putting them outside during the day??/
Many thanks :wave:

I would go by the weather each day. If its warm enough for you to be out with no coat on id say its warm enough for them.

Thanks for that, hopefully I will be able to put them outside over the easter weekend as Its been quite warm here, just have to hope the rain keeps away.

Wouldn't put them out on a day like today. Even my hardy buns are hiding in the shed out of the rain but on a nice day it should be warm enough at the mo. If you give them a box with lots of hay they can go for a snuggle in there if they get cold.

Back