• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous girl Scooch (And a baby pic!)

kerry-123

Mama Doe
This is the only baby who would stand still long enough for a photo :lol: I'm in looovee :love:

Was holding them today :love:
DSC01361.jpg

Scooch is having a fun day!

Drinking out of a china cup...fancy

DSC01365.jpg

Hmm what's that??
DSC01362.jpg

Strike a pose!

DSC01366.jpg

Awwwwww how sweet :D

Are you keeping a check on Scooch's weight? She looks a bit on the thin side to me :?

yeah she's eating like a machine! Guess from having the babies she lost weight she had runny poo's a while back on/off so she was on hay for abit.

Aww!! she is gorgeous!!
And im sure when the babies are older youll get better photos of them all

:love::love:

Very cute.. what are you going to do with them all! :love:

Make sure you give her unlimited pellets. When I had a foster bun with babies here she literally ate and ate and ate... I just made sure she had a constant supply of pellets and lots of veg on an evening. She didn't put any weight on despite eating constantly as she was burning up so many calories!

She's gorgeous. How's her tum now? Managed to get her pellet intake up without too many ill effects? How is the veg going?

She's gorgeous. How's her tum now? Managed to get her pellet intake up without too many ill effects? How is the veg going?

her tums doing much better- apart from this morning but that cleared up very quickly I'm just giving her more now throughout the day in different intervals so I can see what her tums like after a few. She's had some carrot because she's had that before without any ill effect.

Back