• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Secret Den

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Shhhhhh! No Hoomins Allowed!

Its for Special Bunnehs Only! :lol:

theden001.jpg

theden010.jpg

dont you wish you was allowed in?

theden013.jpg

you can clean in here...
theden017.jpg

snuggle in here....

theden015.jpg

lovey dovey bunnehs!
theden019.jpg

theden032.jpg

i like to look at this like there snuggling but something tells me theyre trying to work out how to get rid of me! :lol:

theden023.jpg

NOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

theden026.jpg

What?

theden006.jpg

then peanut got kicked out, i think jelly thought he was peeking at pebbles in the next run!:lol:

I have now discovered this is many big holes in the den. I think it wont last much longer! theyve had a it a year, and been fone but today Jelly got too excited and ripped most of it :lol:

Gorgeous photos of gorgeous bunnies :love:

Daisy-Sunshine: Mum, why haven't I got a special tent? All I've got is a cardboard box ... and it's always got pesky cats in it :roll:

Big hugs sj, these pics should remind you of how happy he was with you, although his life was cut short he had a wonderful one and was spoilt :) better that than a long life in a tiny cage in a graden forgotten and alone. He was a beautiful boy and he loved his mummy and Jelly thats what you have to remember xxx

Back