• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola - the little tinker!!!!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Morning folks or is it afternoon? :lol:

I cant believe the transformation. Last night I really thought she was going to pass away. When we got her out at the vets she looked like a dead bunny:(:( She was lifeless, her eyes were glazed and she was floppy like a rag doll.

Lola and Lucy spent the night in my bedroom so I could keep my eye on Lola. I syringe fed her a few times during the night but it stressed her out so much. I woke up about 3am and heard Lola drinking from her water bottle and munching pellets. This morning she has scoffed a little bit of grape, loads of Timothy Hay, pellets and loads of fresh dandelions (I soaked them in water to get soe more fluids into her).

She has been out for a little run and doen a few binkies and is cuddled up with Lucy in her crate now. I am keeping my eye on her and will make her take it easy for the next few days.

I am so lucky, I dont know what I would of done if I had of lost her.

A little Easter miracle. x x x

GO LOLA GO GO
GO LOLA GO GO

:love: :love: :love:

Wish I was recovering as quick!! :lol::lol::lol: Made me laugh how Lucy loved the syringe feed and practically sucked it from the syringe.

Lola has had a good clean from Lucy and no longer has her George Michael stubble!:lol:

Wish I was recovering as quick!! :lol::lol::lol: Made me laugh how Lucy loved the syringe feed and practically sucked it from the syringe.

Lola has had a good clean from Lucy and no longer has her George Michael stubble!:lol:

I dont think Lola will like her aunty Nat anymore :roll:
Oh well i can live with that so long as Lola is feeling better :D

Fan..(beep)..tastic *does a little dance* :D Im so relieved and happy she has made a full recovery! It would have been devastating to have lost the undisputed RU Queen of Nortyness!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy

Well done Lola - now be a good girl and don't be ill again.

So pleased that Lola is making a full recovery.

She 'll be back to her cheeky self again before you know it.
Lets hope it was just the stress of everything, the first and only time she suffers like that.

HAve nice day all

Back