• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies with waggy tails

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I've been watching Dylan for a while now, and I've noticed he wags his tail. He's move it side to side a couple of times quite quickly, usually about a second before he binkies :love: It's so cute when he does it :)

Anyone else got a bunny with a waggy tail??

Yep, our Harriet does it just before she launches herself down the landing at breakneck speed. Very amusing.

lol i thought all buns did it?!

all of mine do lol!!!

the best for it though is pebbles!! she does it ALL DAY if shes in the run, she does it when she eats, when she binkies... :lol:

happy bun

Sir Victor has a particularly waggy tail. He usually does it just before being norty.
He wags his tail alot :roll:

Alfie usually wags his tail while he's chasing Bubbles round the garden, trying to 'play leapfrog'. :oops:

Chloe used to do that a lot when she was young and in particular before being spayed.. now that she is becoming an old lady, she does it very occasionnally as she rarely gets excited except for the food she loves and then not only the tail wags but her fur is shivering on her rearback :lol:

My bunnies seem to wag their tails when I have told them off, as if to say "whatever, I knew it was naughty and their is nothing you can do about it now" :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah Lola does that!!! Expecially if she has just been told off!! I think its a 'so what' statment!!!

She does also do it when she is excited tho!!!

Strange to see!!

Honey does it when she's been told off and thinks its funny :roll: and Wesley does it when he's dancing and singing to Honey in the morning. :love:

Last edited:
I never seen any of my buns in the past 11 yr. ever waggle their tails. They'll move it if I touch it, but that's it.

Angel's tail seems to wag sometimes - I think it's because its quite long! I'm sure she seems to do it more when she's playing:D

Back