• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Buck chocolate lionhead County Durham

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Jo-Jo

I'd like to post in the above area please? I live in county durham & am fostering rabbis for the RSPCA.

Coco came to us a few weeks ago after being found in a garden in Middlesbrough. He'd bee spotted for over a month before the RSPCA caught him.

He was neutered yesterday & i'm pleased to say he's doing fantastically well.

Obviously we dont know anything about him. His claws were so overgrown they curled - apart from that & being a little bit thin he was fine.

He has the most lovely temperment & is great being picked up & cuddled.

He will be vaccinated against myxi once he's recovered from his op.

He's a chocolate brown lionhead, he looks older? I'm not sure of his age at all?

coco2.jpg

coco12.jpg

Many thanks
Jo[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

He's just adorable. He's had a couple of days indoors to recover & has gone back out this morning.

He likes running around his pen with a little chew branch, he looks sooooo proud of himsef :love::love::love:

Ash - I'm in contact with Durham but where i live falls under Darlington & Middlesbrough too.

Jo
xxx

Coco has found a forever home!!!

He will hopefully be bonded with a female from another foster home.

Aww, Im so pleased for him, he's just so lovable!

I'm dreading the day they come to collect him - i've really got attached in the 3 short weeks we've had him!!!

xx

Awwwwww, he is the first bunny to come up in my area and i missed him :(. He is lovely, so pleased he has found a forever home. :love:

Awwwwww, he is the first bunny to come up in my area and i missed him :(. He is lovely, so pleased he has found a forever home. :love:

There are lots of bunnies in your area looking for homes! I have three here, and lots more that I have been asked to take in but as of yet don't have the room :)

Back