• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who wants to play in the guinea village?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I have some boarding piggies here who when they go out in the run they just sit under the hideys alll day!

So... i made this for the and they LOVE it! it sort of makes it look less 'scary' as theres little walls, and they were popcorning everywhere! it is combination of bendy stix, and thers wooden 'rolls' from the 99p shop!

:love:

april09009.jpg

april09016.jpg

april09023.jpg
this is thunder

april09022.jpg

and this is lightning

april09024.jpg

:lol:

they are, i also have two other piggies here too which now have the same set up, its lovely to see them out in the sun as opposed to hiding in a tunnel or something. i guess it makes them feel more sheltered, and at 99p!!!

What lovely piggies. Must try some of your tricks cos mine tend to hide when they are out in the run, tried covering over all of the top and 2 sides but still they hid in their box!

What lovely piggies. Must try some of your tricks cos mine tend to hide when they are out in the run, tried covering over all of the top and 2 sides but still they hid in their box!

i think because they are so small the little 'walls' do more than you think they would.

its taken me months to find something that makes my boarders happy and now i finally done it, its worked with three pairs so far :)

and they cant get their heads stuck, there noses barely fit between the gaps. although i would be cautious with a baby pigs

x

I love the fact you put sooo much effort into keeping your boarder happy and entertained :love: I would be happy to leave my buns with you anyday, but would be afraid they wouldn't want to come home :shock:

lol noooo il get in trouble! :lol:

they like your hay by the way! they love it!

you can those logs in the 99p shop which was woolworths in witham ;)

My piggies must be so fussy! :oops::lol: Thanks, I'll have to look out for those logs - that shop is really good, isn't it?

Back