• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GGGRRRR!!!!!!Ebay!

Sorry but the listing has been removed already, I never got to see it :(

I think someone else also reported it to me, I am assuming it is the same one as that listing has also been removed.

Unfortunately normally when I receive a pm about an ebay bunny it has gone before I can do anything

Is it actually permissible by ebay rules to sell livestock? I didn't think it was. Or are they being sneaky by saying "RABBIT HUTCH FOR SALE (includes free rabbit)"?

Is it actually permissible by ebay rules to sell livestock? I didn't think it was. Or are they being sneaky by saying "RABBIT HUTCH FOR SALE (includes free rabbit)"?

Any livestock available to be transferred to a new home either as free or if someone pays for it, is not permissable to be sold on ebay. You can easily report them using the contact ebay part of the website.

Sorry but the listing has been removed already, I never got to see it :(

I think someone else also reported it to me, I am assuming it is the same one as that listing has also been removed.

Unfortunately normally when I receive a pm about an ebay bunny it has gone before I can do anything

Hello :wave:

I just wondered how you find out about these hutches with the free rabbits as there are 74 pages of rabbit hutches on ebay! And do you send the seller some info about it, or is it best to just report them to ebay asap?

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=128046

Information is sent offering other methods of rehoming their rabbits using rescues and also www.rabbitrehome.org.uk and also this site. Rabbits referred to rescues by the owners will have their situation assessed and depending on their urgency may be taken straight in or put on a waiting list for admission.

Liz also assesses the situation and for urgent bunnies will discuss the best way with the owner for finding a suitable home for them and will contact any of the rescues on this forum to find an immediate foster placement for those considered immediatly at risk.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=128046

Information is sent offering other methods of rehoming their rabbits using rescues and also www.rabbitrehome.org.uk and also this site. Rabbits referred to rescues by the owners will have their situation assessed and depending on their urgency may be taken straight in or put on a waiting list for admission.

Liz also assesses the situation and for urgent bunnies will discuss the best way with the owner for finding a suitable home for them and will contact any of the rescues on this forum to find an immediate foster placement for those considered immediatly at risk.

Thats great thanks jrn1310.

Back