• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Bonding Nottingham

mrshorsy

Warren Scout
Hi
Hope I'm posting in the right section for this.
We got Gwen at the end of last year (oct time) and because her hutch had been kept in a summer house we decided it wasnt fair to suddenly put her in an outside hutch with winter approaching and so kept her inside for the winter ,I'd love to keep her as a house rabbit but though she'd litter trained she does tend to leave stray poo's everywhere which is not partic hygenic with little children around.
So basically to cut a long story short we're in the process of moving her outside but because she's going to be outside I feel she'll be really lonely after spending time with us so wonderred about getting her a friend or a husband.
How would I go about this and does anyone know of anywhere in the Notts area that could help me out?
Thanks and sorry it was so long
Shaz

Do you already have a male lined up? If not then Honeybunnies could help you find one and will do the bonding for you.

Or there is Kirkby Animal Welfare but they dont do bonding.

There is the RSPCA at Ratcliff and I think there is also a rescue in Brinsley.

ETA here is a list of all rescues that are registered on this site

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp

Hi
Thanks for the quick reply we havent got a boy lined up and def want a rescue as Gwen is 3 and a fairly quiet sedate lady, dont think she'd want some baby dashing round her all the time!
Also although we do have a lovely hutch I dont think, in fact I know it would not accomodate 2 buns comfortably so in the process of buying and setting up a shed.
Thanks for the contacts though
Shaz

We have lots of males looking for homes..ranging in age from 8 months to 4 years..a few here:D

Here's the lovely Quinn about 16 months, not the best pic of him

Quinn.jpg

Tommy a small boy who is 3 and a half( his nails have been cut pic was taken night he arrived)

Tommy.jpg

The very friendly Quigley who is 8 months

Quigleya.jpg

and we can help with bonding

Back