• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Special Appeal For Betsy

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Betsy has been with us for a very long time..Amy has been fostering her for a year:shock::cry:
I have had a few possible home during that time but despite getting my hopes up they have come to nothing

Betsy-1.jpg

Betsy is a challenge:shock:
Amy says of her " She is pretty friendly and will jump on your lap and come for strokes and nose rubs, but she is really VERY bossy and nips almost constantly (unless she's scared)."

She may well bond in the future but could prove to be unpredictable so would need an experienced person to do and monitor this

She has also needed dentals in the past although her last two checks have been fine:D

There is no donation required for anyone who is willing to adopt her but a homecheck will be carried out
Betsy is in Nottingahm at present but we rehome nationally
She is speyed and vacs

We always have a lot of support on here for the fact we do not euthanase difficult to home buns..but then no one will adopt them apart from my fosterers and a couple of other very special people.
The best way you can support rescues who do not euthanase is to adopt a hard to home yourself:D

Please see if you can fit Betsy in..or any other of out long termers or returned buns ( Tigger & Lindt...Noah & Dinky...Gilbert & Muffin...Levi the dental bun...etc..)

Aww!! i would have them all but not aloud anymore :cry:
i hope she finds a loving home soon xx goodluck betsy xx

Would she like a REW boyfriend who also likes to nip, and does not like cuddles with 2 foots?

This is a really sad thread. I feel very sorry for Betsy but think she'd be too feisty to introduce to my group. Have read what youwrote about returned rescues and exerted pressure on behalf of Tigger and Lindt though, so if you could send/post a few extra photos when you get a moment, to assist with the persuasion process ;) I may be able to help them, especially important as you say they used to live outside.

I know you have a lot on at the moment so no rush :wave:

291 views..and no offers to take her on

Very sad that if we suddenly announced we were going to Put To Sleep all our hard to home buns ..there would be an outcry..yet very very few people will take them on:cry:

We have so many of these buns no one wants..makes me very sad........

I feel so sad seeing the hard to rehome bunnies:cry::cry::cry:, would betsy need a hutch/run combi, or would a 6ft by 3ft hutch and then time out daily in a seperate run be sufficient ;)

Very sad that if we suddenly announced we were going to Put To Sleep all our hard to home buns ..there would be an outcry..yet very very few people will take them on:cry:

We will be on the look out for a small female bunny in the next few weeks to pair with a new boy that should be arriving shortly. If you have any hard to home female buns that have problems that would fit our sanctuary criteria please let us know :)

Liz please get in touch as I'm sure we have..so many special needs buns here:(

and Laura..problem with KLate's two boys nis they go straight for the attack..no thinking about it just bite..with Betsy being fiesty not sure how she would take that:?:?

Liz please get in touch as I'm sure we have..so many special needs buns here:(

Oh my goodness I didn't realise :( When our bun arrives at the weekend he will need to be quarantined, panacured, neutered and vaccinated. We will also have to assess his disabilities to see what the best accomodation is for him. But I will be in touch this week just to see what bunnies you have available :)

I have to say,in my defence I would love a fiesty bun the reason i cant take her on is cos 2buns in our small house is all we can manage.I love buns with attitude.:)

Oh dear:(
We're happy to take dental and/or feisty buns (see Dill & Willow for details!). We just have to figure out a set of groupings that fit into our two hutches.....

(I keep viewing cos she's pretty!:oops:)

Back