• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how empty the house is

without a bunny :cry: :cry:
i keep looking up thinking ive seen diego hop past. when i did eventually get to sleep i kept dreaming about him... he was there but not there, his reflection was in the glass of teh doors as though he was sat in the room looking out, but he wasnt there :cry:

Im collecting Harry tomorrow (all prearranged beofre any of this happened) im really happy to be giving him and ellie (hopefully) a home, but i feel so guilty, almost as though Diego gave up as i was getting new buns, feel like im replacing him almost instantly but it was planned ages ago.

i miss my little man, i miss his cheeky greetings and hoping around teh children seeing what they were up to :cry:

Aww :(
your arent replacing him and im sure he knows it. xx
He will always be in your heart and so will your two new buns!
xx it will get better and you will smile inside of cry when you think of him :)

Diego knows that he will never be replaced. :cry: You are doing the right thing by giving two poor bunnies a home.

Back